Know a good UDE website or resource?
The ACCESS-ed Project was designed around four major activities:
- DARC protocol development
- DARC training and implementation
- Partnership development and replication
2. Universal Design Materials & Techniques
- Materials Acquisition and Consolidation: Gather and index existing UD materials in a searchable web-based database.
- Materials Development: Develop new materials to fill accessibility gaps when there is not an option available or on the horizon.
- Materials Nomination System: Create a web-based information system that allows our partners and other organizations to nominate relevant resources and protocols to be added to our UD materials database.
- Web Resources: The ACCESS-ed website serves as a portal for information, resources, links, and products supporting UDE.
- Searchable Web-based Database: An accessible search interface for locating materials supporting UDE.
- Co-sponsor a National Conference: ACCESS-ed will offer a national conference in Septempber 2008 on "Universal Design in Higher Education and Beyond"
- Publications and Presentations: The ACCESS-ed Project staff will publish articles and present at national conferences to disseminate the findings and resources of the project.
- Formative and Summative Assessment: Project staff will enage in a variety of outcome measurement activities to assess the impact of the project.